Cool Stuff

Thursday, January 19, 2012

So far...

So, I have this thing constantly on my mind, well, mostly on my mind.  I am at a crossroads.  I don't know if I want to go with all original D-Bees or if I want historical D-Bees like previous worldbooks.  Like most worldbooks that have historical references to previous generations, I think that my Worldbook Greece would benefit from this, but the more I looked into the history of Greece, the more I was thinking: 'Well, that's interesting, but there is so much, what do I add and what do I leave out?'

So that is my conundrum, what do I include in the worldbook and what do I leave out?  Feel free to comment and tell me what you would like to see in this worldbook and what you don't want to see.

Until next time, safe gaming and have fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment